Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pieces of Me

I thought it would be fun to do this project on National Scrapbook Day at "Scrapbook Your Life!"....we will "scrapbook your life"! Get it?

This is a 12 pocket star book and you can use it for grades 1-12, 12 photos of your life, your ancestors...anything. And as you will see..you can also do less than 12 photos. So, this is the class sample for May 3 at Scrapbook Your LIfe! in San Diego.

This front tag is a Spellbinders nestabilities oval die...embossed 3 dies smaller. Relly has a nice ruffly look.



The book opens up to a star



And there's me...quite the chubby baby. I'll be showing different ways to cut and emboss these nestability dies.



More proof that I've had bad hair all my life!



These are MSE's new swirl stamps. I adore them!!! So, don't bother asking about that hat...it was a phase circa 1972!




For this one, I used the heart inside the oval, then nested the heart.


Love the fact that you can place the die anywhere and cut it out!



Sorry about the shadows...it's that great San Diego sun!!! I do think I'm getting warm!



This class is going to be so much fun...you will just love it!!! I used the Scor-it and the Bind-it-all and will have them at the store for you to use, but I know you will want to buy your own! The store has ordered them and they should be here just in time for class!!! And there you have it...you've seen "pieces of me" from birth til now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the star "book" and the use of the nestabilities. Too bad SBYL is so far away--would love to take the class.

Alessandra Reyes said...

Wow I wish I could attend this class, looks beautiful and very fun.