Friday, December 19, 2008

New videos showing "Nesting Nestabilities"

Way back in March, I did a tutorial on Nesting Nestabilities. And now, Linda (After Midnight Stamps) has done a great video of the technique - so I thought I'd add it here, or you can check out the After Midnight Ranch blog to see more great videos and techniques.






This was a fun design that we did in Linda's booth in San Diego. It uses the circle nestabilities, Lucy McGoo Stamps and Wonder Goo....just a few more of "my favorite things"!!!

Now, Linda.....are you going to do a video showing the "other" flower design? I know! I know! I really must get this video thing figured out!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Cade said...

Girly girl, you and Linda geting together was a bound to happen type thing. It is wonderful to see like minds storm in unison. There is no limit to what can emerge!

This is probably my all time favorite project of yours. Beautiful flower medalions with loads of possibilities.

When I grow up I want to be you. ;-)

Sam said...

wow, I haven't got any nestabilities yet, but am definitely bookmarking this tutorial for future use!!