Thursday, July 22, 2010

All new Nestabilities folded flower tutorials (No. 1)

These are so much fun to make! I did several different designs over a year ago when I was demoing with After Midnight Stamps. And I'm finally getting around to doing tutorials on more of them.

Linda at After Midnight Stamps actually did the first video. I created the design and here's a link to her video:

AMStamps



The second design is HERE


So now on to the next 4 designs - here's the first one:



If the video doesn't show up, just click here

Here's hoping that by the 4th video I also have my card samples all done to share! So keep checking back each night just to see what's new!

1 comment:

nikkilap said...

Hi Jen, Just love your flower tutorials! I'm new to card making so they've really helped. Thank you so much! It's people like you who share their ideas and how-to's that help us novices. I can't thank you enough.

Patty