Saturday, December 20, 2008

My first video! How to make an origami paper folded box


I feel like I'm back in Kindergarten. And I made so many mistakes - but I promise, I will only get better!

First, I said Michael Murray paper - what was I thinking??? It's Michael Miller Fabric Paper!

And at the end....I stuck the back of my head right in front of the camera. Well - just laugh! I will try to not do that again!

Let me know what you think about camera position and sound. I tried real hard to keep everything in the middle of my table. But hey - I'm doing this all by myself, so not real bad for my first try!

This is a video of a tutorial that I completed earlier on this blog - Origami Box



Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Elaine A said...

Jen -
Great video! I think you did a superb job. I would never have know that you had not done this before. The instructions were clear, your voice was quite understandable and you did not drift off the screen. As for dipping your head in front of the camera , no big deal. By the way, I really loved the little box made of PMC, too cute!
Thanks for a wonderful video. Happy Holidays!

Elaine Allen

Μαρίνα Π. said...

it was a really good video. you can't imagine what some other tutorial videos are like! how can I find the kind of paper you use?