Friday, August 15, 2008

Doodle-a-ramma!

I think there should be a song!!! And yep, the bind-it-all will go through an old 45!



I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil for the bottom left flourish, then a Hero Arts stamp in Snowcap and outlined with a white pen, then I diecut the cat in cardstock and used that to doodle around. That Ranger white pen and Snowcap ink work just fine on old records!!! That's a tiny swarovsky crystal for the cat's eye.



The owl was on the label, and I guess I didn't get those squiggly eyes quite right, but all I have to do is shake the journal and they will reposition! And I do have the perfect little owl stamp to use those eyes with! Expect to see more!



And just so you can see, the bind-it- all cuts right through the record!



Kathy was here playing withme while I tried this out, so I "made" her pose with the journal! She thinks this should be called "the owl and the pussycat"!!



I'm thinking I could make up some kind of "log" to put inside of this where you "record" different events in your life. Then we could call this "Record the record"! LOLOL! But for the meantime - I'll just call it more doodle-a-ramma! Oh! I do think I could sit and doodle for hours and hours!

No comments: