Wednesday, March 5, 2008

4 inches of snow and I feel like spring!

I'm having such fun playing at mom's! There's a tiny little scrapbook store in town called Memories 4 Life. I found these cute papers there yesterday. Of course, the wood words were red white and blue so I just painted them with pink dabber paints. But isn't this a delightful spring journal cover? Love the little doll dressed. The paper and stickers came with a load of glitter all over them. Just too cute!



That will be my journal this month. Next, I wanted to try to do a brown paper bag book, but without sewing the bags. I decided to give a try using my bind-it-all and my mini score it. Well, once again, I scored!!!



Don't you love those little dolls? A take off on the newest papers from Basic Gray. I traced them, cut them out, inked them, and dressed them with stickers from this line by K&company.

One of these days I will fill the pockets with tags and such. For now....I'm just playing.



The whole inside is filled with paper and stickers.



Using the bind-it-all was perfect, saved time, and I didn't have to get the sewing machine out!



Everything was edged with Fired Brick distress ink



And I used my mini scor-it to fold each lunch sized bag in half before punching holes with the bind-it-all.







And another little Basic Gray doll on the back:



There may be snow on the ground, but I'm sure having fun playing with all these wonderful spring time papers and stickers. Paper dolls, dolls, doll dresses.....my favorite things to play with! There's such a child in me!

No comments: