Sunday, February 10, 2008

Harley Barbie

Well, there is nothing Barbie to this purse except for the pink. LOL! I said I had a vision of a Harley purse done in pink and black....here it is!



These are going together just a little too fast.....but so much fun! Once again, I've used a lot of EK Success sticker embellishments. Yep, all the clothes are stickers!



Karen Foster License Plates, lots of bling pieces from jewelry that was taken apart.



The handle is made of cheap pink beads, but when you string them over a copper tube....well, it just looks way better in person than in the photo. Guess you'll have to come over to see it!



I did ink the background paper to give it more pink. Used Creative Crystals across the top and to adhere the license plate.



Fun little butterfly and sandal at the bottom.



I made this with my friend, Lucky, in mind. She gets to pick between this and the first Harley purse that I made. I can hear her now....."I want them both!!!"



On the back, I just used all the leftover stickers, bits and pices and put it all together to make one huge mess! LOL!



You can see that even though it's dimensional, it's not really too thick or lumpy.



For the inside of each of these cigar box purses, I've lined them all with black felt. Easy, yet it gives it a finished look.



Like I said, I wonder if it ever ends. I have a Bingo purse laid out, but just haven't found enough elements to pull it off yet. Think I'll switch gears and do a Scrabble purse next. Should be a fun night!!!

No comments: