Wednesday, April 16, 2008

California Playin'

I think that will be my new byline this month! So, here is just another option for the class on April 26th. The paper on this one is black and white...then inked with distress inks.



The acrylic cover with nothing behind it so you can see where the white pen goes



And then, the flower without the cover. I really like this paper!



More white pen on chocolate....yumm!



This version is much simpler and a little easier than the one I posted yesterday.



In this class, I'll teach how to make your own basic gray paper. How fun is that?




Yes, sometimes I do more than one layer of pen...just to make it pop.



I'm using tons of stencils from The Crafter's Workshop. They really have some fun new stuff out. I really like the new 6" sized ones....perfect for the white pen.



I wanted to do a page to show that when you have a light background, the pen still works. But it's not as distinct.





I love these little bind-it-all acrylic books. This one is ready for photos. No ribbons needed. But then..I also wanted to design this class so the student can pick their own colors/paper/ribbons and really design this to meet their own creative spirit. I think it's going to be such a fun class! Can't wait!

No comments: