Monday, October 22, 2007

Has it been a whole year already????

I finished my last projects for the Ranger Design Team today. WOW! What an incredible, amazing year this has been. I have learned so much and grown so much as an artist.

I think the biggest thing is how much I was pushed to use new products that I never would have tried. Or was it how to procrastinate a deadline as much as I could? LOL! Actually, for the most part, I finished my projects early each month....held them til the very last moment just in case I decided to make a change.

One of the hardest things for me is knowing when to quit. When enough is enough. And I think that this design team has helped me through that process. I can now look at a project and say, "that's it...it's done!"

But this is one project where I failed that task! I just kept adding and adding and adding!



I made 15 of these for our Design Team retreat weekend. It's an ATC, so just 2.5 x 3.5". There are 27 different techniques on this ATC!!! Yes, even I think I'm nuts when I look at some of what I've done in the past! But oh! what fun!

So today, it's the end of an amazing, truly wonderful year with Ranger!!! I can hardly wait to see what's next! This is just such an exciting, fun industry and I am enjoying every step of the way!!! It's just so much fun to PLAY!!!!!

No comments: