Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's soooooooo cold outside!!!

This morning, it was MINUS 27 degrees with the windchill factor. But even without the chill....it was still MINUS FIVE degrees!!! Nothing should get that cold! A truly perfect day for me to stay inside and play! Oh - I do have fun!!!

These are snowflakes from Creative Impressions. One of my favorite Colorado companies. I just love them to pieces! And I love their products. So, I took 2 snowflakes and layered them inside glass, then soldered around the edges. Nope, no faux soldering here, this is the real thing.....and my first attempt, so not so bad!


And I don't think I did so bad adding jump rings either. Remember - this was my second one here!

and then I got really brave and used 3 snowflakes. A bit harder getting the copper tape to stick with that much space between the glass....but we did it!

So I'm thinking this might be a good technique to video, huh? But then I thought.....I have 7 of my 8 nights planned out....maybe I will leave night 8 up to you. What would you like a video of? Just post your thoughts in the comments to this blog. Look back at all the things I've done the past 2 years and let me know if there's something you'd like to see as a video. It might already be one of the 7 that I've picked.....but if it's not, I'll add the one I like the best!


And are you starting to see the Star of David in every snowflake there is? Just remember - snowflakes only have 6 points or 12 points. No 5, 7 or 8 points....they just aren't real!


No comments: