Friday, April 3, 2009

Play with me

I'm going to do 2 copic marker classes while I'm in San Diego. This one is a beginning airbrush class. And I just love how it turned out.


I've actually precut all the little diecuts on the cricut machine. I'll be teaching how to use diecuts as masks, the negative space from diecuts as masks, How to apply copics to acrylic to create layers using the diecuts, how to paint multiple colors using an airbrush, and so much more!



I've had a regular airbrush for about 25 years. I don't use it often, but I have used it enough in the past that I know all the tricks and tips for using one. When I switched to using copic markers...it took me a little practice...but it's amazing how many of the tips can be transitioned to the copic. While the company offers a certification course....I think perhaps playing with me - you'll learn a few things that they haven't discovered yet!

No comments: