Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's here!!! She's here!!!

But you know, she didn't get here til about 2:30 today and by the time we got home from the airport....and unpacked....and had some wine.....and looked at the studio....and moved her studio into my studio....

NOTHING got done!!!

However, in anticipation of all the designing and creating that's going on this week.....and the videos we are going to make...I thought I'd put a link here to ALL 17 of my youtube videos to date. Just click below:

YouTube Video link

And have fun if you have missed some of these. Bookmark the site, or subscribe to my videos so you don't miss a single thing.

And look at all the product I've used so far.....such enabling!!!

Amaco, After Midnight Stamps, Scraperdashery, Spellbinders, Quickutz, Sizzix, Provo Craft, Lucy McGoo, Luminarte, Ranger...

and I did my first video just 2 months ago! Imagine where we are headed!!!!!

No comments: