Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Make your own stencil - cuttlebug 2 part folders

I'm going to try something a little different tonight. I did the video with a different angle and got some clear close-ups of what Torrey and I did with cuttlebut embossing folders to give them their own design. So I'm going to publish this blog with just the video and no photos.

Let me know if you'd prefer me to continue to add the close-up photos!




Youtube link

This is the final in our series "Make your own stencil" - hope you have enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't hear a word you said -- my soundboard went out .... but I think(ha) I got the idea....
Is that Asian character folder old or new? I want it --ok I need it
Hard to see the folders when you hold them to the screen -- but otherweise great.
kathleen--COS

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

Kathleen, I've had it about a year now. The die and 4 folders all come as one set. I'm pretty sure I got it at Hobby Lobby - it's a great set! Do you have any Asian brass stencils? Hang on as a future video is going to show you how to use them to re-emboss the heart and other diecuts!!!