Monday, May 26, 2008

Blossom fun!

When you are at a show, you have a limited amount of product with you. So I brought some blossoms home and decided to play a little harder! For this one, I ran some acrylic paint on the back sie of the tag. Stamped the dragonfly with blue stazon ink. Used a white pen on the top and stamped "Explore" with black stazon.

Notice the blossom...all blue, but I've used nylon, mylar, and felt. Not sure if you can see the difference in the layers or not. A total of 6 blossom layers and the glitter brad. I swear I could sit and make these all day long!



Here, I used a small acrylic flower. Put a piece of scrapbook paper behind it. Stamped the girl in black Stazon and then used the white pen over her. Isn't this just great for a card or as a page embellishment?

This blossom has 5 layers, using 2 leaves on the bottom, nylon, felt and mylar again. I really like this one!



This is about a 5" flower. I made one big blossom in the center. It has 7 layers including a felt snowflake and a transparent snowflake. The little blossoms are made up of just 3 layers.

I put the acrylic flower over an older piece of Chatterbox paper that had a floral print on it. Took the white pen and just outlined the flowers on the paper, added dots and leaves. So easy....so much fun!



OK, I promise I will stop for now! No more blossoms this week! Well....maybe....I don't know if I can stop! All of these went our as "store" samples....maybe I need to make some just for me!!!

No comments: