Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ranger Ink and me

Someone asked me why I had not done a review of Ranger's Ink. I said, "I don't have to...I love it so much, I wrote a poem about it

I love Ranger Ink

It's in my hair and on my clothes
In my shoes and on my nose
My husband thinks I'm the color of cream
So why does it shock him I appear to be green?
It's in my fingers, up under my nails
It's on my toes and the stairway rails
I dream in colors, bright and bold
My pillow cases have all turned gold
It's everywhere I look, it's all that I see
Ranger Ink...it's all over me!!!



This started as a sheet of white glossy cardstock. A black and white photo. A stamp done with black ink on white paper. And some printing on white printer paper.

ALL of the color is Ranger. WOW!!!! Who needs a review on a product this fantastic? You don't review it...you just write poetry about it!!!

Under the photo of my sister, Colleen, it says: "Now age 54, Colleen still has this very same smile, and she still loves elephants! The self that she has created is my best friend, my confidant, my inspiration, and through all these years, my sis has helped create the woman I am today."

And yes, any time I use this much ink on something, I really do end up with it all over me. But I don't mind at all...it's just so much fun!

2 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

OMG I luv you, your blog and your Ranger poem! But that sounds like me! hugs,

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

Glad you luv it all! I do luv Ranger....and the mess it get's me into! :o)