Friday, January 18, 2008

JLo's Junk Bags

It truly saddens me that Junkitz has closed their doors. They did have some good products. One of my favorites - their Junk Bags, so I thought I would share my designs today. I love the totally white bags. Wish they had made them in bigger sizes, but I find I can fit a whole lot into the smaller sizes.



I’ve done several of these…and only saved a couple for me. This is the first one that I did.



I used Ranger disress inks, colorwashes and Stickles glitter. And a ton of little girl stamps. Just so much fun.







For the second one, I used all 36 of my Lucy McGoo stamps at least once…and some more than once. Again, I used Ranger’s inks and other products to take a totally white bag and turn it into a colorful supply tote!










Junk Bags….I think we should rename these….they are too wonderful to be associated with “junk”!!!

No comments: