Sunday, October 28, 2007

Colorbox has come knocking!

This is truly amazing. My Ranger Design Team gig is officially over on 10/31. Colorbox (Clearsnap) has contacted me and asked if I would like to do some design work for them!

OK, I am NOT a stamper! I am NOT a stamper! I am NOT a stamper!!! And I think it's mind-boggling that I'm not really done with Ranger and their competitor is at my door. Now, we all know that I LOVE Ranger products.....but before Ranger, I LOVED Colorbox. So....I could not turn them down and will be busy designing a few things for their Winter CHA booth.

I'll be working with their fluid chalk queues.

Wow! ya gotta love those colors!!!

And I'm designing a few things for my friend Judi who owns Scrapperdashiery....I truly love her papers. I've been playing with them again tonight. I will post them here when I'm done as a sneak peek to one of my classes in San Diego in December as well as to what might be in the Scrapperdashery booth at CHA!

And if that's not enough, I'm still designing for Shalom Scrapper.

I've been playing with glass and silver again today. Have a couple of samples that came out the way I like!




I had to ask myself why I like dichroic glass so much. I think I'm going to blame it on my great Aunt Muriel House. She had so much pretty glass in her dining room....red, clear, carnival....I remember being scared to death as a little girl that I was going to break something in her house...yet I love to go sit and just look at all the pretty things. Now I can have pretty glass surrounding me all day long! These are just the first step....cabochons that I will turn into jewelry, so stay tuned as I've got another load in the kiln tonight!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats, Jen!! I LOVE Colorbox fluid chalk queues...don't have much but have about 4 sets! Can't wait to see what you'll be creating with them :0)