Monday, August 19, 2013

The other bird


I promised to show the design for the other bird on my pavers and pillows - it's not from cricut.  I found this adorable little chest at Hobby Lobby in the 80% off isle!!!  I simply had to have it.


Next, I took a photo of the front (above) and photoshopped it so I'd have paper to print in any size.  I used this bird as the pattern for my pavers and pillows.


The little dresser has 2 drawers and is next to my chair, so it stores all my remotes and my camera and dlownload cables - hopefully I will start blogging again if everything is close by!  The silk flowers are at least 25 years old and I still love them.  I have loads of Willow dolls sitting around in my little collections.  The dress form is a recent $5 garage sale find that I will alter sometime in the near future.


The YHWH wall hanging was also 80% off at Hobby Lobby.  Now, I had seen this when it first came out and knew that I wanted it, but wasn't sure where I'd put it.  When it got to 80% off and was still there, I decided it was meant to be!  I truly love how it all ended up.  The lamp was $9 at the local thrift store.  Next up, I'm looking for upholstery fabric to cover my chairs.  The sofas are fine, but the SW look of the chairs has got to go!!!


I'm so pleased to have this section of the living room where those who come to visit will know how much I love and adore Jehovah - who rightfully goes by all these names (I looked them all up!)  I happen to think if you love someone, you should let the world know - which is exactly what I'm doing through my home decor and my art!

No comments: