Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More designs in painting friendly plastic

We played for 2 days! And I gifted them enough friendly plastic to have a couple more parties with the kids.

I think you can start to see that even if you try to get the same design, it's going to turn out different every time. For this, I didn't paint thedesign in rubbing alcohol, I just painted it in ink the first time.



We decided that works best if you have a lighter background

We did some 3D stuff as well

And I don't know if you can see or not, but there is glossy accents just on the dark blue parts, the star and the corners. So we were playing around with different levels of dimension on top of the Friendly Plastic pieces.

I have now decided that Friendly Plastic is a true "babysitter"! Imgaine keeping a group of 11 year olds entertained for this long.....and they never turned on the TV! Pretty cool!

No comments: