Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have this image

that 2 days ago, hundreds of people from all around the world were praying for Kerry. It was such a noise that Jehovah God took notice, looked down and asked, "what is this cry?" He heard the prayers for Kerry and said, "this is a good man" and touched the hands of the surgeon who were operating on Kerry's heart.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt 18:20

No doubt, He was in our midst. I felt His presence.

Thank you all for your prayers and your good thoughts. Kerry's surgery was good and his recovery has been nothing short of miraculous. I have been posting to his hospital care page the last 48 hours, you can follow us there.

PS 146:1 Praise ye Jehovah. Praise Jehovah, O my soul.

No comments: