Saturday, March 20, 2010

And the winner is.....

Karine Collignon from France embellished this cute little frog (ok, thanks for letting me know this is a turtle, not a frog! I really did know that! ha ha! Can you tell I'm still a little frazzled??? LOL!!!) with Friendly Plastic signs. Kerry is home and he said this one made him smile the biggest. Just click on the photo to enlarge it.



Karine, if you'll email me your address, I'll get your prize in the mail to you next week.

Thanks to everyone who made something. He has really enjoyed them, all the cards, and the emails and notes on his hospital carepage.

While we have a terribly busy routine to follow with cooking healthy meals, exercises, walking, labs, office visits....I see a light at the end of this tunnel and hope to get back to some playtime next week! I bought 2 new cricut cartridges and can hardly wait to try them out! He's doingmoreand more on his own each day. And I'm getting a good workout running up and down stairs.

It's all about the journey and what a journey this last 9 days have been! Praise Jehovah he is home and doing so well. Life is good!

No comments: