Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fixing past posts

As promised, I will always go back and fix something when I find a problem with it.

It's Never Too Late

I posted places to give gifts.

Well, thanks to mom, I have learned that American Red Magen David IS associated with the Red Crescent Society

The Red Crescent Society provides aid to the very people who are bombing and killing the Jews in Israel. Not anyplace I want to give gifts. I will not support Muslims or Islam.

You can find more here. Interesting to me that the Muslims can continue to use the Red Crescent symbol, but Israel had to stop using a Star of David and start using a "crystal." Why is the world bowing down to Islam?

NOT me!!!

It pays to do research about the organization you are contributing to. Just wanted to update my past post and explain why.

No comments: