Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Starving Artists Playground - personalized pendants and more!

I am just having way too much fun! Three huge boxes of gifts and prizes arrived from B Line Designs. Oh! My Gosh!!! Beverly (the owner) made a personalized pendant for each person coming. It's a real stamp on the back!!!



But how on earth do you decide which one you like the best?



And I didn't even photo all the different designs....but what fun!!!



And wait! There's more! She has sent an extremely generous gift pack of unmounted stamps to each person who is coming!!! Can I just say....AMAZING!!!



Of course, each pack is a little different...but I spread mine out. They are packaged so nicely!



And you know we are going to be stamping these into our Friendly Plastic.....oh geez, I can hardly wait to get started!

Linda Peterson arrives on Sunday and will be here for TWO whole weeks! Jana Ewy and Liz Welch arrive on Wednesday and the whole party starts Friday night, the 9th!

We've still got skype cameras available if anyone wants to join us via the internet! Vicki, can you skype from Italy? LOLOL!!!

3 comments:

BeccaRoo said...

These stamps are really neat.

Elaine A said...

Jen -

Sounds as if the party has started already! LOL! All those goodies look so wonderful. I know you said you were not going to blog everyday anymore, but I hope you will blog a little of what is happening so that we can live vicariously through you - pretty please? Wishing you a creative adventure.

Elaine Allen

Pattyjo said...

I only hope I will be able to make something as beautiful as you have made...(someday). I hope...
Pattyjo :+)