Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Snowflake blossoms

Today, I brought my friend Shelly, down to Canon City on a "shopping" trip. We stopped at Creative Impressions in Colorado springs and I got a ton of white felt flowers. These come individually and you stack them up and put a brad in the center and can make countless "flower" arrangments. Ok....there are some snowflakes in there as well!



My niece and nephew came to mom's for a visit. And I gave them both a bunch of flowers and they got out their markers and started coloring them.

Very creative coloring, I must say!!!

OK.....extremely creative coloring!

This one happens to be my very favorite....not sure why, but I really love it!


It kept them busy for about 2 hours while my brother and I went over genealogy notes. So if you are looking for something to entertain the kids with.....I'd have to suggest that you check out Creative Impressions and buy them all in white!

Now, I can hardly wait to get back home in a couple of days and see what happens when I apply alcohol inks, acrylic paints...you name it....to these! I think it's going to be great fun! But mostly I'm wondering what Friendly Plastic bits and pieces are going to look like if melted on top of the felt! LOL!!!


No comments: