Tuesday, February 17, 2009

San Diego bound...again!!!

I'm going to be in San Diego from 4/22 - 5/7...teaching again at Scrapbook Your Life! But this trip, I'm going to teach a very very limited 2 classes at Stamping Details in Poway as well. I'll be at SBL! on National Scrapbook day with Susan Mostek - world famous stamper extraordinaire!!!

(OK, I can hear Susan laughing as she reads that to her husband!!!)

So today, she and I had a pre-planning day. I counted. We came up with 19 classes to work up for both stores. WOW!!! And I know at least one of my classes will be showing you 5 different techniques that I've not taught yet....so get those ATCs ready!!!

I'll be doing some layout classes this trip, cards, altered items, paper dolls, lots of technique loaded classes, and we're going to learn how to use copic markers! Here's a great new technique that I totally love...I'm calling it blended airbrush swipe. OK, not the cricut diecuts in the foreground....but look at the background:



It came out simply wonderful....but then I do love this color combination. As in all my classes, you can pick the colors you want to experiment with!

I'm going to do my very best to have all my class samples and the class schedule posted by March 15. But mark your calendars now!!! We're going to have a blast!!!

No comments: