Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cutie Patooties!!!

These 2 little cutie patooties came to my house to play this week! And oh! Did we have fun!!! Notice their pins they are pointing to:


We used Creative Impressions blossoms and built lots and lots of flowers and then I forgot to photo most of them, but here are a few that they made:


And they made slider cards:

OK, take a second look...it's not the same - just a little different!

My gosh!  Did we have fun playing with those blossoms!!!  Here's one of the cards slid open:


So then we had to make a garden card:


And their mom played along - not bad for her very first slider card.  She claimed she's NOT a card maker - I just had to laugh because we all know I'm not a "card maker" either!!!

Here's the inside of her card:


And here's the card I made.  Can you tell we decided to "monkey around" all day long?  LOL!!!


And in case you don't "get it" - I'll be using all my Heidi Swapp leftover paper until it's gone - the scraps from decorating my studio!  So expect to see lots of turquoise projects!!


Such cutie patooties!  They can come back anytime they want to play with me!!!

No comments: