Monday, February 2, 2009

Another bright idea!

LOL! Well, I think it's a "bright" idea! Hobby Lobby has these wire dress forms on sale at half off from time to time. I simply put it on a lazy susan that I got at that thrift store, bought some clip hangers and made my own "clip it up". It will go round and round and totally "matches" my studio - and I like looking at it as well!



So, Colleen drove 2 1/2 hours from Eagle to my house, picked me up and we drove 2 hours south to Canon City to spend the week with mom. We stopped in Springs where my friend Kathleen handed us a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers to deliver to mom. How sweet is that??? And Kathy sent down about 100 cards for the residents in the retirement center to send to their family and friends.

I do have the best friends ever! I still haven't downloaded the photos from our big super bowl party this weekend, but want to get ahead start with a huge thank you to Susan who came over and helped me with the kids crafts!

You know, one of these days, I'm really going to retire. I swear I am! Until then - it's like I have to do as much as I can as fast as I can so I can get it all done before I do re-retire!!!!

2 comments:

Elaine A said...

Hi Jen -

Personally, I love your version of the clip it up. Really classy and elegant. Much nicer to look at.

Elaine Allen

P.S. Thanks for all your great ideas and retire? You? Never!!

TA Carbone said...

Oh Jen what a wonderful idea you have here for the clip it. You have so much stored in that brain and thank you for sharing it.

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com