Friday, December 5, 2008

Art Clay Silver and wood bracelet

Several people have asked when I'm going to sell my art....well, I've started! And I don't think I posted this piece here. I made it this summer.



After Midnight Stamps has blank wood bangle bracelets. This one has flat sides on the outside which were prefect to place diecuts on.



The diecuts are fired pieces of art clay silver paper type. So .999 fine silver! And then silver and turquoise wire wrapped around it with swarovski crystals on the wire.



It makes such a pretty bracelet. I even stamped the inside.



Not sure why, but I just decided this might be a fun piece to put on ebay....it is definitely a Jen Lowe Designs original!!!

Click here to find this auction!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

It's too bad you don't have a creative bone in your body Jen...(wink wink). Love it!

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

If I even had a pinch of your talent.......

:o)

Jen