Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beer Nesties!

Are you more creative when you drink? LOL! Well, I'm teaching a beer can card class which is just so much fun.....you have to drink the beer to use the can!!! (OK, I'll also let you pour the beer down the sink!) But there is gorgeous, wonderful turquoise on the inside of Coors beer and it cuts and embosses in Spellbinders dies. But is also works wonders if you cut is as a nestie and then emboss it in a cuttlebug folder:



And what do you think about putting innocent little Mickey on a beer can? LOL! I used the Crop-a-dile to punch the holes in the scallops - works like a charm! Oh...I just had a thought! I should have dangled beads from the holes.....well, maybe next time!



This is a beer can in the background, then paper cut with a nestie, then the butterfly cut and embossed in a beer can.



Who knew the nestabilities and beer cans went so well together? I don't drink beer, but it sure is fun handing a can to my friends and telling them they need to drink the beer for me so I can have the can!

No comments: