Friday, August 29, 2008

I give up!

LOLOL! I have told so many people that I just was NOT going to even try copic markers. Nope, not me! And then I went to the Scrapbook expo in San Diego today and that dang Stacey Caron, owner of Spellbinders, convinced me to try them. I tell you what.....that girl can get me to try anything! LOL!

So here they are with some glitter on Spellbinders new cupcake die. OK, you gotta go to their website and buy this die now!



And then I had to try the copic markers with the new 12 inch flourish border die....you really have to love how the colors will blend from one to the other:



Up close with a little bit of glitter.....absolutely gorgeous!!!



Once again.....one word is all you need to describe this! YUMM!!!!!



Stacey, I love you to pieces! Thanks for getting me hooked on yet another product!



Isn't it wonderful to have friends who are this "bad"?????

No comments: