Sunday, August 3, 2008

Collage stamping - one up!

Oh me, I do like to play! Inkadinkadoo has new stamps that I truly adore! And then the sentiments from Cloud 9 - everything just works together so well! And I decided to play! For this first card, I stamped and embossed glossy cardstock with clear EP, then swiped it through colorwash on my craft sheet.



and then I added black pen and white pen using doodling stencils:



And since I'm working on collage stamping, I wondered what you could do by collaging stamps using clear EP. Of course, it's just a tad more difficult, but I managed to pull it off! And the background is 3 layers of colorwash so it came out a whole lot darker - but used the same 3 colors as in the first card. What a difference!




And then I added white pen with the doodling templates. Just too easy to do!



Definitely a card class for San Diego! Can't wait! We are going to play so hard!!!

No comments: