Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun in the Sun in San Diego

Second day of the show. It was 82 degrees on day 3 of faux California weather. Another picture perfect day! Here's a shot of the booth before opening. 30' long, 10'wide...huge! Jammed with some of the most fun product ever!



And here are 3 great ladies who came back a second day and played. Just so much fun!!! I hope to see them more while I'm out here this trip!



Here's Tom, Linda and Jane...hamming it up on purpose just for my blog. But you can sort of get and idea as to why we had such a great weekend! What a fun crew to play with!



And this is Jane with me. She is by far one of the most amazing, talented artists I have ever had the honor of knowing. Her work has astounded me since the first time I saw it and this weekend was no exception. I would like to crawl inside her brain for just an hour....but then I know I'd be exhausted! What a treat to play with Jane!



If this weekend is any indication of the fun I'm going to have while I'm out here...I may need a vacation from my vacation! LOL! Tomorrow, I'm off to Scrapbook Your Life! to start working on fun projects and line up our schedule for the rest of the time I'm here. I'm sure I'll add it to my blog. I can hardly wait to get started. But first..I really need some sleep! I think I played just a little too hard today!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

ahhh Jen looks like fun!!!

And you're stinkin' adorable, lady!

Aimee

Viki Banaszak said...

Hi! Thanks for taking pictures of the AM peeps... I freaked when I saw my samples up there. LOL. I don't know why, since that is what I made them for. Duh!You all are lookin good. Scheriously!