Monday, April 28, 2008

Free! Free! Free!

Tomorrow, Tuesday, AND Friday, TWO FREE playdays at Scrapbook Your Life! with me!!!

Come and Play the JLo way! Bring ANY product you have that you bought and you don't know how to use or what to do with it....and I'll show you how to play with it!

Bring any tool....and we'll see if I can figure out how to use it and/or what to do with it!

And it's all FREE!!!

Come spend the day in the classroom and just play. Or watch me...see if you can figure out what I'm doing. I'll have the Revolution, the Cuttlebug and the Wizard out. And the bind-it-all and scor-it. I'll have acrylic paint, distress inks, alcohol inks and more. You can try anything you want.

Or take a walk through the store and if you see something you've been wondering about...just ask. We can demo it, play with it, or just show you what you can do with it!!!

10 am - 5 pm, both days. And it's all totally free.

We'll also be doing lots of free make-n-takes throughout both days. It's just going to be so much fun you won't want to go home!!! And guess what? Liz has been so gracious that she has let us stay many evenings after the store is closed to the public! So you just never know how long the fun will go on.

Don't worry about dinner....we can always order pizza...and you can do the same for the family at home! LOL!

OK...time to play! TOMORROW!! Tuesday....and again this Friday! Time is getting short! I fly home on Sunday!

No comments: