Monday, March 31, 2008

San Diego...here I come!!!

Anyone live in San Diego and want to play? I'm planning to be out there from April 11 to May 4th! WOW!

I will be at the Rubber Stamp show at Scottish Rite on April 12 & 13 in the After Midnight Booth. Come by and tell me you read my blog and we'll sit and play a bit!

And I'll be at Scrapbook Your Life! so much they will probably kick me out! No idea yet what I'm teaching...but I already know it will be great fun!!!

I plan to rest. I hope to get completely over my pneumonia. And I hope to study photoshop and digital scrapbooking in my down time. Might even get around to finalizing the designs for some new stamps.

Hubby is staying home....so it's a true vacation as I'll be staying with a couple of girlfriends while I'm gone.

If you can make it out there between the 11th and the 4th...let me know! We'll find an LSS and spend a day playing!

Can't wait!

No comments: