Friday, March 7, 2008

One of a Million Perfect Moments

Back to working on my calendar. I cannot believe it's March and I don't even have it done. Maybe I will just go ahead and make this for 2009. Yep, that's what I will do....make an art doll calendar for 2009.

This will be for another month. She is so adoreably funky! Stamped face, fiber hair and a watch part (ring) around her head. Her body is a stamp. Her legs are ribbons knotted at the kneew and ankles. Little beaded arms. So out of proportion...just like me!



I used Pine Needle distress ink on this...love the color. Little felt flowers with rhinestone centers. A watch for her heart.

And then when you open up her body...it's a journal!!! About 8 pages on this one.



Stamping Up swirls and the face is by Just 4 Fun. EK success stickers. Quick, easy, simple and so much fun!!!

For those of you who forgot like I did, tomorrow night is when we spring ahead with our clocks. Since I didn't get this calendar done for this year....I seem to be forgetting more and more. OK....I'm going to blame it on the lack of a calender. Has absolutlely nothing to do with my age!!!

No comments: