Monday, February 25, 2008

Colorado Chapter of Art Clay Society

We had our first meeting Saturday and I am so proud of this group!!!

They all voted that 75% of our membership dues will go to charity! They voted that our goal is to give back to our membership and to our community. What a great group of women! There were 6 of us at the first meeting with 5 unable to attend, so a great start to a great group!



Our next meeting will be April 12 here in Denver. If you are a metal clay artist, or interested in learning more about Art Clay Silver or Precious Metal Clay, email me and I will get you information on our future meetings.

Some of our upcoming agendas will include things like

website design
blogs and how to make money blogging
wire wrapping
clouddome.com
making polymer clay stones and rocks

I think it's going to be a fun group. I can hardly wait for the next meeting!

No comments: