Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Art Clay Silver

I'm editing this post to say that I've added 11 classes for the month of December!!! Just check out the link below. Each class has it's own page with dates, times, samples and description. Yeah! Come play!!!

I've decided to create a website for my classes. So be sure to bookmark it in the event you travel this way sometime in the future. I will be linking the classroom pages on this new site to craigslist and my website calendar. But I'll also add the dates on this site as I schedule them in!

What fun....what a brain drain...learning how to do website design. But I totally love the end results and the entire site took me about 6 hour to do....most of that was editing photos!

Enjoy!

Jen Lowe Designs....fine silver and dichroic glass

(just click the link above!)

No comments: