Tuesday, August 19, 2008

YUMMM!!!

Sometimes, all it takes is just one word:



That's the top, here's the front - a recipe box class coming up in San Diego!



Isn't this just about yummy enough to bite into? But oh! It's just paper, snowflakes and rhinestones.



A sizzlets die on the left and on the right, a Cuttlebug cut and emboss die. Now, who would know these are diecuts? I do just love altering and embellishing!

Can hardly wait to get Spellbinder's new cupcake die.....I see more cupcakes added to the box!



And this is just part of the background paper, cut out and embellished.



Inkadinkado has turned a major corner and is now producing some of the cutest stamps I've ever seen! I fell in love with the Birthday Cupcakes set. But look! On the left, it looks like a cupcake paper cup on the bottom? But the paper matches the background paper? Oh my....how'd I do that? Guess you have to take the class to find out!!!



And those Heidi Swapp cherries. I think I'm in love! LOL! Can a girl ever have too much bling?

It's going to be a wild 3 weeks in San Diego for sure! Oh, we're also going to do a recipe swap with this class. You must read my recipe - it's the best if you have kids!


(just click on this photo to get it to enlarge)

Of course, I had to go buy chocolate just to finish up this project....it made me hungry!!!

No comments: