Sunday, September 8, 2013

HOTP and Prima


Hot off the Press makes fun paper crafting kits.  I think this one was called "chocolate".  Our local scrapbook store carries them and you can call them and order them.  Design U'R Memories.

I used a ton of crystal Stickles to make these cards.


and I just love the new Julie Nutting Prima doll stamps.  I have them all!!!  Copic markers to color in the hair.  A little ribbon and lace never hurt anything!



I made glitter paper our of some of the paper by adding tape and glitter  by Elizabeth Craft.



These next few cards are from card kits made up by the store.  I don't really "do" country, but I enjoyed making these.


This next one is simply 2 skirts, layered - make the dress look much larger



I've gotta find more lace - I'm all out!



I've probably made over 100 cards this summer and no, I won't blog them all.  But this is a start to return to blogging on a regular basis.  I never knew that I would enjoy card making this much - but it's a great way to use up all my scraps and leftover bits and pieces.  I sort of think of them as miniature scrapbook pages - without the photos!

A great way to spend a hot afternoon when I can't stay out in the flower gardens!


No comments: