Thursday, June 17, 2010

Garage Sale!!!

If you live in the neighborhood, several artists are having a huge garage sale Friday & Saturday, June 18 - 19. 8 am - 1 pm. Poston Way in Boulder. The whole street is having sales, so just head over to 75th Street and follow the signs!

Over 1000 rubber stamps. Tim Holtz. Stampers Anonymous. Many great stamps. OK, so I own 2500 stamps and decided I don't need them all. Sorted through them and probably put a thousand of mine in the sale! Not to mention what the other gals are bringing!

Spellbinders, Sizzix, Cuttlebug stuff. ATCs. Altered art stuff. Distress ink pads (I'm cleaning out my teaching supplies). I literally filled up the back of the truck and took it over to Susan's today. It should be a fun sale!

Now you know why I've not been doing art.....I've been busy sorting, pricing, cleaning, organizing. How did I ever get so much stuff?

And this is just a preview sale!!! The huge, mega, gigantic art sale is going to be September 18th! Mark your calendars now. Come join about 20 local artists for that event. We'll be selling our art as well as our art supplies.

So, you know how it goes. When you go help set up, you shop as well. I seriously went with my hands tied. I wasn't going to come home with a thing. But Susan had a Zutter suitcase tote and had it priced at just $4.00. I have wanted one of those since I first saw them! So yes, it came home with me.




FOUR BUCKS!!! It really is true.....one man's junk - another man's treasure!!!

2 comments:

Shari Wallace said...

Oh Jen!! I surely wish I was there, I'd be going crazy buying stuff! I know the feeling of being overwhelmed with stuff, I recently gave a friend probably 20 pounds of beads that I'd cleared out.

Going to a scrapbooking store this afternoon to talk to the owner about teaching Friendly Plastic classes there. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend, good luck on your sale.

Shari

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

Imagine yourself coming upon a sale like this and getting so excite you can hardly breathe! We had a couple of shoppers like that today. It was totally fun! On poor gal bought EVERYTHING that was Tim Holtz - a true fan!

Can't wait for tomorrow!