Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unexpected delights in life

I had rearranged my schedule so I had the whole weekend free. Then Kay called and said they would be here! What fun! Kay was my former pastor's wife, both of my son's godmother, my best friend.....and then she moved to Kansas City and I moved to San Diego.

She's one of those friends that when we sit down together, it's like the last time we were together was just a week ago....even though it's been at least 6 years.



I've had company every night this week, 3 craft play days and a rock and gem show. Whew! What a week - what unexpected delights - it's all been wonderful!

And seriously....I have absolutely nothing on my calendar for tomorrow. So I can hardly wait to see what surprises are in store as it seems like we've just had one after another after another this week!

Life is good!

No comments: