Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friendly Plastic inchies

This week, I've been playing with Pinata inks on Friendly Plastic. Oh! Yummm!!! Much more vibrant colors - and they go on thicker - I think they are less transluscent than Ranger inks.



I'm doing "inchies" - 1 inch squares. I love how they come out. I've stamped into all of these, but notice, some look antique, some look distressed, while others are bright and shiny. All different applications of Pinata inks mixed with their color extender or 91% or 70% rubbing alcohol.



I'm hoping to turn this into a wall piece of some type but not real sure where I'm headed with it. I also played with Pinata inks on kato clay and just love the look I got for those - so stay tuned as I'll be posting more results this week!

And did you hear that it's supposed to snow down to 7000 feet tonight in the Rockies? We live at a mile high.....so that means just 20 minutes west of here......there will be snow! I'm soooooo NOT ready for it to be here!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the inchees. They will make a wonderfull wall piece.

Anonymous said...

very cool!