Friday, August 14, 2009

Layer up!

I'm still not going to say that I'm a card maker, but these were fun! Using Spellbinders new pendant dies (3 of them) and a whole lot of nestabilities that I already had. I think this first one is my favorite!

This next one was so easy to do, but I like how the borders will nest together and make a perfect corner. Both these stamps are from my Lucy McGoo line (yep, I know, I gotta get busy and make more!) And the pearls and swarovsky crystals are from Creative Crystal - another one of my favorite companies!

This one was a little more complex - you can't really see the additonal layer behind the white that is embossed in blue. But it sure is a pretty card. This one is Kerry's favorite. Yeah - we vote around here! LOL!


I think I used 5 different sets of dies on this one. A bit over the top, but quite fun. I love the stamp...from Inkadinkadoo. And as far as I'm concerned, one can never have too much bling on a card!

So, just a reminder, if you live in northern colorado, come see me at the stamp show up in Loveland tomorrow and Sunday! We're going to have a blast! I'm determined to sell all the UCCs and all the pendant dies! Yes, it's ok to email me and tell me what you want me to pull before the show opens! But I can only hide so much in my stash! LOLOL!!!

And I'm going to make "Y" pins for everyone who belongs to the CO Scraps yahoo group - that way we'll all recognize each other. Just stop by the After Midnight Stamps booth to pick yours up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the cuts (and the cards, of course). Never heard of the "CO Scraps" group--might have to check it out. (Will you make "L" pins for the appropriate people too? As for a list of dies, I want...I want...I want! And, the bling is wonderful!