Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mom and her girls

Sometimes life just works out that you are all together and can take a picture. I think it turned out great!



Colleen and her husband are helping April remodel a bathroom. Elaine brought mom a new computer (oh my...it's so nice!) and I'm here for a few days....so we took the opportunity to have our photo taken together. Mom is 78 - looks pretty good, huh? And the youngest daughter is 53 - so hard to believe!

Mom just continues to improve and it is great that we are all here this weekend. And yes, our brother stopped by for a few...but didn't stay long enough to be part of the photo. Hmmm....wonder if I could photoshop him in.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have all those sisters--something I have always wanted. I only have a brother (who tries to boss me like he's my father--and he's 5 yrs younger). LOL

Your mom looks happy to have all of "her girls" there. And, she looks very good and is progressing.