Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just playing

I've been working on demos for the show this weekend and I think we are bound to sell out of this die. Floral Accenst, S4-199.

I ran the entire thing through the cut and emboss cycle 7 times.  Some of these I just used 6, some I used 7.  I think.  OK - I'm tired of counting!  LOL!


Tomorrow, I will make up cards - today I just laid them all out:


You could get a different look by turning the same cut upside down or face down....


This one looked like a snowflake - well, a little?


So I got to wondering....could you make a snowflake?  Well, it's rather huge....but I think I like it!!!

It's just laid on the paper, not taped down, but you get the idea.....it's layering all the pieces together in a pattern to make the snowflake.

I wish they had done the birds in a true "nesting" fashion....but then I decided why not cut them to be outlines?  Worked great!

I'll put some more of these together tomorrow.  It should be a fun show this weekend! I'll be in the After Midnight Stamps booth....come say "hi"!

If you want me to grab one of these dies off the shelf before the show starts, just send me a note. You can paypal me $25.00 to cover the cost of the die and shipping. You know, if I could just sell everything before the show starts.....I wonder what they'd have me doing???

No comments: