Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gypsie cards

My last 2 days in San Diego will be up in Poway at Stamping Details. In one of the classes, I'm going to be showing you how to do some pretty fun things with Spellbinders dies in the Cuttlebug. Well, you know me, there's always more than 1 or 2 techniques in a class. The first card is quite simple



and then I'll give you a chance to leave (LOLOL!!!) The second card starts out really simple....



And then we go right over the top as I show you how to make the actual pop-up cuts using dies. You will be amazed at this cut that can be used for pop-ups or simply as a decorative cut in your paper.



Can't wait to see you there!

1 comment:

BeccaRoo said...

Wow I really have enjoyed checking your blog out I am a New Follower now!! Your stuff is really very neat I love the videos and the idea that your going to do a live show is even cooler!! I follow Neoll Hyman at Paperclipping occasionally she does really neat stuff too. I’m happy that I found your blog thanks!!

Check me out at: http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/

We even have a Forum: http://scrappersdelight.ning.com/