Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ooh La La!

Quite some time ago, my pal, Torrey, gave me a hot pink wood sign that said "Ooh La La". And I decided that it belongs on my art wall.....but NOT in hot pink!!!



I painted the wood brown, then covered it with more Heidi Swapp paper. And then I doodled on the paper.



You'll have to look closely, but I've added dots and dashes to the paler piece here:



Next, a rusty looking wall hanging from Hobby Lobby. When I first saw this, I fell in love with it. Waited a few weeks for it to go half off and snatched it up immediately and painted it white. Well, I thought about adding color to it....but no, I think I like it just as it is!



I am just having the most fun this week making "art" for my wall.

And yes....I've caught Kerry's cold! So lots of naps between doodling.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Loving the wall art Jen. Can't wait to see it in person. We are fighting colds here too. We've got to get rid of them before Torrey comes... Feel better!

wwilloww said...

The ooh la la is very pretty but the dress on the hanger is to die for!!!! Thanks so much for sharing both!!! Hope you are soon feeling much better!!