Sunday, January 11, 2009

My wall of art

I can't believe it's done.


And there's still room for more!  LOLOL!!!


I've added a few things that make me smile - like the picture of the 5 little kids.  Reminds me of when I was a kid...


And all of the baskets have been stuffed with stipple brushes, foam sponges...things I like at my fingertips!



Put up a couple little girls with cute sayings....and added my Lucy McGoo image.


This is a wall hanging that I did some time ago and it was published in Scrapbooking & Beyond.  I think it has finally found a permanent home on this wall.


And I've tucked bits and pieces here and there like domino art......


vintage wood stamps and more. You'll just have to come and take a look!


Adonai
Rejoice
Trust

make ART

Believe

and always, put a little ooh la la into your day.  It will make you smile!!!

No comments: