Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Cheaper than Therapy!!!

No, really, trust me, it IS Cheaper Than Therapy!!! That's the name of the website for Album Memories, a great little store in Commerce CO which is probably the number 1 store in the entire nation for sales of dies. This tiny little store does an amazing business, both in the store, at shows, and on line.

But really, it probably is cheaper than therapy - going shopping at Marie's store! Let's see, I'm going to guess the going rate for therapy is $250 an hour? Yep, I believe I managed to spend less than that in the hour I was in the store today! But I thought you might enjoy seeing what I picked up.....and yes, I'll be bringing them all to San Diego so we can play!!!

This is Sizzlits Decorative STrip Flowers - Flower Garden 655331 cut in pink white core cardstock and a lighter pink glitter. I can see how I could use this in the tiaras we are going to be making for our movie night next month! Sure looks like that felt floral strip - I will have to go get some felt and give this a try!



This is their decorative STrip Die - Swirly 654774. OK, I like both the die and the negative!



Birds & Branches 654826



Close up of the birds:



Flip Flop with Sizzlets flower:



Flip with Creative Impressions blossoms flower



Sizzix Bigz Die, Decorative Accent w/Flower 655368



Then I got my first Movers & Shapers - have you seen these??? Kit # 2, Vertical Note 654781



and the Movers & Shapers Die - Flower 654784 - so you can literally position the dies anywhere in the window....or anywhere on a 6" wide piece of paper. How cool is that? I have the 3 little squares and the flower to play with!



Here they are repositioned in the window in the card. I can see a card class coming up! LOL!




And then I decided to run the card through a cuttlebug folder, add a bit of ink - not too bad. I'll give this some more attempts, but I think we could have fun with this!



I picked up a few more dies that I'll be playing with later on - you know how it is, new toys - gotta play!!!

Marie carries just about everything and anything Sizzix, Quickutz and she is adding Spellbinders to her impressive inventory. If you would like to order direct from her, just give her a call. She almost always has a great sale going on!!! Her number is 303-288-5222. Tell her you read about her on Jen Lowe's blog! After all - we need to let her know that she really is cheaper than therapy!!!

Anyone want to come over and play???

No comments: