Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Queenie

I am sooooo far behind on my ATC swap! The second letter I picked was "Q" and I decided to write a little poem about Queenie:




LOLOL! Now I've got to make 7 more of these and go on to my next letter. I think it's time for a martini myself!!!

Edited to add:

On the back, I finished up the "poem":

Yes! She is headless!
And she's also dressless!
I couldn't help it-
Bet her life is stress-less!

Let's have martinis
Throw on our bikini
Jump in th ehot tube
Live life like a Queenie!!!

And with that, I've finished them all up!!!

My Favorite Things - stamps
Glossy Accents on the bubbles
Lots of glitter pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Jen, I love the ATC. It's one of the cuter ones I've seen. Nice work!! Or is that fun?

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

Oh! It's quite fun to make one. But to do 7 more - a bit of a task for me! Almost done though!