Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Queenie

I am sooooo far behind on my ATC swap! The second letter I picked was "Q" and I decided to write a little poem about Queenie:




LOLOL! Now I've got to make 7 more of these and go on to my next letter. I think it's time for a martini myself!!!

Edited to add:

On the back, I finished up the "poem":

Yes! She is headless!
And she's also dressless!
I couldn't help it-
Bet her life is stress-less!

Let's have martinis
Throw on our bikini
Jump in th ehot tube
Live life like a Queenie!!!

And with that, I've finished them all up!!!

My Favorite Things - stamps
Glossy Accents on the bubbles
Lots of glitter pen

2 comments:

Christina D said...

Gosh Jen, I love the ATC. It's one of the cuter ones I've seen. Nice work!! Or is that fun?

Jen Lowe said...

Oh! It's quite fun to make one. But to do 7 more - a bit of a task for me! Almost done though!